Apply for a photocard
60+ London Oyster photocard
You'll need to create a web account before you can apply for a 60+ London Oyster photocard. To create a web account you need to provide an active, valid email address.
You'll be able to use your web account to track the status of your application and report your 60+ London Oyster photocard as lost, stolen or damaged and get a replacement.
Once your web account has been created, you can apply online for a 60+ London Oyster photocard.Applying online
- During the online application process you'll be asked to provide:
- a colour, digital photo of yourself
- details from your machine readable passport or UK driving licence (full or provisional)
- details from your debit or credit card to pay the £10.00 admin fee and to verify your current address
- If you don't have all of this you can still apply online but you may be asked to:
- download and print off a verification letter
- take the verification letter along with supporting documentation to a Post Office in London and pay the £10.00 admin fee
- send us a passport size photo of you in the post
We'll tell you at each stage of the application process what you need to do.Confirm you're eligible to apply
To be eligible for a 60+ London Oyster photocard you need to be aged 60 or over, live in a London Borough and not have or be eligible for a Freedom Pass.
Please confirm which London Borough you live in: